Terms & Conditions
- Online payment is intended for members use only.
- The amount paid through online payment method will be deducted from debit / credit card.
- Online payment transaction may take up to 24 Hours to reflect in GCC system.
- GCC will not be responsible if online transaction fails due to network /internet issue.
- By using GCC Website you agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and Password.
- By using online payment mode you agree to be bound to use electronic medium for communication.
- You may receive email and/or SMS for the transaction that you do on our website.
We value the trust you place in us at GCC.
Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle and we understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets.
By using giftcityclub.com website you agree all the terms and conditions of GCC
Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking information is not stored on our website/servers.
Only Online transaction records are stored on website for further accounting references.
GCC does not share member’s personal information with any other third party domain outside GCC.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer during online transactions.
Please make sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer for online transaction.
Alcoholic drinks served and billed to the 18+ individuals only.
No delivery of Alcoholic drinks to Members, to be used in Restaurant-bar only
Charges/Billing for the (Vegas-card room) are only for entry and the quality of cards used to play, as confirmed no other charges are billed. (Note: – Payment of Gambling and betting is totally prohibited to be processed through our Gateway.
Any Membership charges will not be taken from the payment gateway, facility to use only for billing of services.
- Payment made via online payment towards monthly bill settlement will not be rolled back online.
2. Any discrepancy should be reported to Accounts department during business working hours.
3. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website/ App, we will not be responsible or assume
any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
· Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
· Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
· Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
QUESTIONS / QUERIES
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement on firstname.lastname@example.org email address